Colmac refrigerant condenser coils are suitable for use in a wide variety of HVAC air conditioning (condensing) and heat recovery applications. Standard and custom designs are available for new and retrofit installations. Colmac CoilPro web-based software is ideally suited for quickly and accurately selecting condenser coils for air handlers and built up systems. This proprietary program allows the user to vary coil circuiting (feeds and passes), fin spacing, and materials of construction to reach the optimum coil selection for any refrigerant and set of operating conditions in ways just not possible with other manufacturers’ software. Copper, cupro-nickel, aluminum, and stainless steel tubes and fins are available for condenser coils to match the operating conditions and level of corrosion resistance needed for your application. Custom replacement coils are a Colmac specialty. Our applications engineers will assist you in matching existing coil construction and dimensions to create the “perfect fit" for your replacement coil project.
- Tubes and Fins: Copper, cupro-nickel, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Tube Diameters: 3/8", 5/8", 7/8", and 1"
- Casings: Aluminum, galvanized steel, and stainless steel
- Polycoat (Polyester) precoated aluminum fins
- Baked Phenolic or Electrofin corrosion resistant coating
Certifications and Listings